100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

so is it me lacking some info here, or is the case on May a lot less strong than that on Kelsier/Jarek

I’m going off of something litten told me

You’re missing two sources of information, but sure.
To be vague, there’s a redcheck, bizarre socials and an overreliance on explaining atypical mech.

1 Like

Basically it’s about whether you’d rather kill a probable Minion or a plausible Demon/Summoner candidate.

There is not a redcheck???

If there is you didn’t tell me. What. This is wildly important information

It wasn’t pertinent to our discussion.

IT’S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT, WHAT

I was redchecked, something I know to be false and thus something that has huge mechanical significance to me, and you just kept going on about the fact that I interpreted some words literally?

It would be one thing if you were deliberately hiding that information from a suspect, but you’ll tell the public and not me? C’mon

Precisely correct. Although it’s not really about the literal interpretation whatsoever since I wasn’t there, and can’t verify how likely that would’ve actually been, so I’m just leaning on the rest of what I think.

Zug posted you a question, by the way. Last night.

You answered it already, cool.

I would have greatly appreciated you not pretending your case rested entirely on something which was an obvious result of me being autistic

I don’t understand Kelsier’s questions any more.

I’ve been baffled and passively wolfreading you all day because I thought your behaviour toward me was extremely ungenerous and out-of-character. It was because I was redchecked. And you didn’t bother telling me. But you stated it publicly

This is a misrepresentation. I suspected you D1 in our initial whisper, at worst you could call it confirmation bias. Which it is, of course.

You called me lock evil supposedly over it. Why couldn’t you just tell me about the redcheck?

Can you answer my question?

Because I quite simply don’t care about it. The only reason I mentioned it was because Zug continuously asked for a case summary and it’s something which sounds tangibly threatening and impactful when it’s just very whatever.

1 Like

I care a lot about it!