100% BOTF XXX: STEWARD STRIKES BACK PART 2 - EVIL WINS

So sad no cure

VOTE: May

I mean we have like psuedo majority, since thereā€™s a dead player.

1 Like

Jarek damsel-guessed Silviu, Litten damsel-guessed Magnus.

Kelsier damsel-guessed Litten, but I presume it wouldnā€™t count.

wait thatā€™s not snitchā€™s botc effect joke failed :pensive:

1 Like

i am steward Mayā€¦ this adds up

unless someone guessed it out :sob: but hopefully not

May was tinfoiling that you were evil claiming Steward. I think itā€™s safe to presume you wouldnā€™t have self-voted in the last ten seconds instead of pretending to be AFK if so.

1 Like

gonna be honest even i figured it out a bit

You started the day by requesting a whisper with Lotte out of the blue

I meanā€¦ your 3f3 + your response to being nominated gave away that if you were good, you were Steward (or lying in the 3f3 but even then thereā€™s not that many roles that would be fine with dying d1)

Iā€™m accusing you of being evil.

This is part of the reason why I dislike majority voting in BotC longform games. It sorta necessitates everyone to follow the leader in earlier days instead of piling onto whomever they actually suspect.

1 Like

Genuinely trust you haha, even if Iā€™m poisoned. That would just mean Magnus is bad.

You could totally be neighbouring a No Dashii or Puzzledrunk.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:t4: I whisper with anyone who is the first person I see

May and Magnus and Litten can confirm this since Iā€™ve played voice botc with them

2 Likes

Wait we did?

Iā€™d like to Occamā€™s Razor this at least, for now.

Unless youā€™re the Summoner and make me the Demon, that Iā€™d be definitely okay with. (Please donā€™t do this haha jkā€¦unless?)

1 Like

yeah i really did not want Magnus to push that hard so it would seem that natural but they didnā€™t seem to take the hint (smh)

2 Likes

I can confirm Carbonatedā€™s an extroverted player, yep. As both alignments, bluffs or no bluffs.

2 Likes

yo summoner i got some killer info for you ;)

1 Like