100000th poster gets a homie

Note that I was informed of the fact that Hazzy and Kii were wolves together when I was spectating the game so I’m gonna be biased

eh fuck it i got a bit of time

i was gonna call this votep lausibly w/w but achro quoted it and said hazard v so one of us is right!

imma soulread this as spewing nutella villa but its the kind of read that im gonna regret posting approximately 5 seconds after the thread closes

mostly because i feel like leafia would omgus a villager there most of the time but also like

theres some level of “is leafia outed” “im not an obvious villager yet” that feels disconnected from nutella – she obviously meant “outed mafia”

um

yeah idk this is probably dumb

what the fuck

the greatest read of all time:

hazard villa for that post

seems like a decent post

dunno all this seems good for hazard

I think that lst post from Kiiruma is good yeah

But What If

The mutual paranoia I know is fakeable but I feel like providing an Introduction on your partner and then your partner questioning it is like, awkward

:joy_cat:

May and Atlas obviously not W/W with Hazard, wolves share a psychic link and would have stopped him from making that post

hazard kinda randomly disappeared and then never came back d1

i assume thats timezone indicative? hes aussie right

mmm

Yeah he is

(later)

I kinda feel like he’d be more paranoid of Kii as W/W because they made that whole show of noting that’s how they tend to be

seeing atlas put mafia here just made me more paranoid of her gg