100000th poster gets a homie

i did think hazard iso was lightly villagery when i opened it yesterday

yeah his kii interactions didn’t seem paired iirc

Hazzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it feels like him townreading me is natural that feels realism he’s good at that

He was also pretty good at seeming unpaired with Kii when they wolfed together though

hm

if im alive i might poke that over the weekend but no promises i will have the motivation or the aliveness

They continually like lightly shaded each other early on IIRC

Note that I was informed of the fact that Hazzy and Kii were wolves together when I was spectating the game so I’m gonna be biased

eh fuck it i got a bit of time

i was gonna call this votep lausibly w/w but achro quoted it and said hazard v so one of us is right!

imma soulread this as spewing nutella villa but its the kind of read that im gonna regret posting approximately 5 seconds after the thread closes

mostly because i feel like leafia would omgus a villager there most of the time but also like

theres some level of “is leafia outed” “im not an obvious villager yet” that feels disconnected from nutella – she obviously meant “outed mafia”

um

yeah idk this is probably dumb

what the fuck

the greatest read of all time:

hazard villa for that post

seems like a decent post

dunno all this seems good for hazard

I think that lst post from Kiiruma is good yeah

But What If

The mutual paranoia I know is fakeable but I feel like providing an Introduction on your partner and then your partner questioning it is like, awkward

:joy_cat:

May and Atlas obviously not W/W with Hazard, wolves share a psychic link and would have stopped him from making that post