100000th poster gets a homie

Itā€™s my Time to Shine
Night Action ā€” Key
Dose target player, and they become Poisoned. Allied players see this as a killing action. You may only target each player once per game.

Me Me Me Me Me
Night Action ā€” Multitaskable
Dose up to 2 target players who gave a post of yours a Super Like during the previous Day, and they become ā€œfakeā€ Poisoned. Allied players see this as a killing action. You may not target the same player on consecutive Nights.

first one has no restriction

Yeah I think heā€™d use the real poison unless RBed

Oh wait itā€™s multitaskable

Which he wasnā€™t, at least not directly

its also not completely unreasonable to believe that a town role that heals poisons exists given the wolves had the possibility to drop multiple fake poisons a night

but id wager that creatures just a villager

Kiiruma did, in fact, receive 2 super likes.

And honestly, if Creature knew theyā€™d survive, I think they knew they sent a superlike

Kiirumaā€™s second post indicates heavily they werenā€™t intending on using their normal poison

(these are the two super liked posts)

if you want to be nerds and effort it, kii said the second superlike was from catbae, so you might be able to see in catbaes posts some indication that he superliked kiiruma

but im not gonna do that

Kiiruma repeatedly tried to get me to Super Like him

Like I asked if anybody wanted one a few times and he always said yes

also frankly i kind of doubt creature himself would really want to get fake poisoned lol

hes not confident enough in his wolfing ability

That would indicate that Leafia was real poisoned, but why on earth would Leafia be real poisoned

But also, catbae can easily confirm if they superliked Kii or not

catbaes fucking dead

and no it wouldnt

the real poison had no restrictions

the fake poison required a superlike

dawg Iā€™m tired

everybody at home: laugh at wazza right now

Kiiruma had an ungated infinite shot real poison. Either he used it on Creature, used it on Leafia, idled it, or it was blocked.

And yes it would

The superlikes would be from catbae and Creature as Creature clearly indicated they superliked one of Kiirumaā€™s posts by being confident in their own survival