A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Why do you have Helz as a solid townread already? What’s your reasoning on that? He hasn’t posted much yet so Im curious what you see.

Again, why? Why are you looking at this from a perspective of preflipping Eli as a wolf? Also, if you don’t think Lukundo’s vote is staying, whats your read on him?

…that was Kiiruma who said lol wants drama, not me.
I don’t know what Hippo is doing or whether it involves drama or not. I know exactly what my read is on you and why, but I’m withholding further commentary on it until I find what I’m looking for.

you’d be surprised
I’m just pointing out what I think and why I think it. If giving thoughts is antitown then I will continue to be antitown this entire game, but at least if I die you will be able to go back and look at my reasoning on reads, and mull it over for yourself that I might actually be right.
Not that anyone ever looks at my reads after I die, but you know… Postgame cred.

Why is acting different inherently scummy? Can’t he be acting different as town?
Also, how did you get the association read with Eli/Atlas?

Oh right, my question was already answered. Idk, I don’t feel very strongly that this is the case, and if anything, if Eli is a wolf then you’re more likely a wolf than Atlas is tbh.

1 Like

for some reason he thinks im tryingnto take credit for something he said

I said I’d focus on live interaction instead of responding to old stuff but there’s not really anyone to interact with around this time so here I am :man_shrugging:

Oh hi there
Yeah, I know he’s been pushing that for a little while now but I still don’t really understand why he’s jumping on you for it. It also implies he’s sure Eli is scum, so if Eli flips scum then Seth just has TMI as far as I’m concerned.
I don’t think Eli flips scum just for behaving differently, though. I’ve seen him tryhard as town more recently but the last wolfgame I saw from him was ages ago and he kinda potatoed so that’s just my experience.

you still there?

I’ve learned after my last game that live interaction is a great way to get reads

he did something similar in deus ex

probably nai but anti-town either way

1 Like

last time I was wolf with Eli he was just frozen all game

I’ve also seen him not be like that, so I really need more time to say for sure

windward is scared, maybe mafia?

How come? Are they all your townreads?

It might be an influence from eevee, but “if you can’t explain it, then don’t say it” and instead “wait until you have the time to explain your case”. If you just talk about something and don’t explain it, then it feels like a low-effort post from mafia.
This is my biased view, but it feels like TMI wolf knowing that Eli/Luks are V/V and then not elaborating on it because -insert personal circumstances- but you wanted to say something about everyone in the limited amount of time you have, so you still posted it anyways.

Alternatively: I don’t like gutreads.

Oh. My bad.

Welp, okay.

I did not say you are being anti-town for giving your thoughts. You did not read the context correctly.

You said you “believe wolves would want to steer suspicion away by saying both of them could be town”, which you admit you were doing. I interpret that as being anti-town.
So, unless you are claiming to be a wolf/mafia, why would you say/admit that you are doing what you believe a wolf/mafia would do?
You already said in that very post that we “should be quewrioning [you] for having this take” and that is exactly what I am doing right now.

1 Like

no its just a bunch of people being wagoned for bad reasons

Well, nevertheless it is what we will have to work with as long as we don’t have “a good reason to wagon someone”.

I notice that you have voted anyone. Were you planning on sheeping a wagon?
If not, then how about making one of your own?

…there is only a limited amount of time of “waiting” and “seeing” before you are forced to “acting” and “voting”. Granted, only 13 hours have passed, but please do try to not stay on the bench for too long. We already have plenty of those in the form of uninformed spectators.

how so?

Gorta, you said that live interaction is a great way to get reads.
But it’s not as if we can talk without a topic, and clearly you don’t like speculating about the setup.
So what exactly is it that you want to talk about?

I don’t specialize at starting conversation

yeah i know
ill be here
probably

Yet you don’t seem to specialize at joining an already pre-existing one either?

You said you did not have any solid reads on Eli yet. Then, how about Luks; the guy Eli seriously scumreads for reasons mentioned at P#228 and P#248?
What about Helz and Whysper, who is being townread by Isolde?
What about Windward, who is responding towards Isolde’s townread on Helz, overlooking Isolde mention of “or at least mild townread”?

1 Like

said they would live discuss, you asked saying you make reads easier with it and would talk, they dissapear? is it really a coincidence? what do you think?

that can be summed up with “oh seth”