17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

And this is why I try to get out of taking exmas at 10AM

2 Likes

the average person has their brain being the most functional around 4pm (or so one source has told me) so its probably very reasonable to request so

3 Likes

i don’t think ive ever been warned? its def been a while if i have been. i was warned for angleshooting on old fol tho

1 Like

I ate a patty then I threw up

1 Like

Ouch.
:people_hugging:

1 Like

My dad watched the One Piece live-action adaptation this weekend. He told me that one of his biggest gripes is that the economy of One Piece makes no sense, and all I could think about was this post.

4 Likes

I take a while to chew meat so eating a pstttu on its own mewnt ten minutes later I was SLIGHTLY CHOKING (a choking that wasn’t deadly and would fix itself) and my mind was like DONT WORRY LITTEN WE WILL SAVE YOU

2 Likes

yeah pat pat

2 Likes

sports gambling and [REDACTED]

1 Like

Inherited trait…

2 Likes
Dalad for stranger
  • Yes
  • No!!!

0 voters

1 Like

4 Likes

Something I think about a lot is the idea that when someone says something like this they’re really just saying they were bored

3 Likes

shes literally me (1 han enthusiast)

weakest 1 han enjoyer

giving up on academics is nice, because I have been able to spend that time drawing and actually improve at something I care about, but I lowkey think I been lettin that shit slip too far

2 Likes

Saving grace is that I only need on average, like, 12.4 credits per semester for the rest of college, when I’ve averaged 15 so far.

2 Likes

i bet ur in some dweeb program like engineering

im a finance major. Which is bad… but its not engineering. dont compare me to them

2 Likes

I’m looking at my schedule next semester and I fr might just take, like, 3 classes and a 1 credit meditation or basketball class. cuz i dont need haters in my life anymore

1 Like