13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

my belly got filled so i had to do that

3 Likes

Meiw

*Torreicat.

something hard ive been working on finally worked i wanna cry :sob:

2 Likes

i now know how to do pathfinding!!! my test dummies aren’t getting stuck! they’re walking past each other to reach the enemies!!!

2 Likes

There’s a subreddit called sillyboyclubs and it seems to be the most supportive community I’ve ever seen

1 Like

2 Likes

i think there’s 2 types of subreddits (the big ones) - either ones where everyone is depressed, or one where everyone is a smug asshole. in both cases everyone is jaded and there seems to be no joy or down-to-earthness. the smaller subreddits can be whatever, they’re like chatrooms im not counting them. im complaining about the big sub reddits

the sports ones are maybe fine, ive never looked at any

am i the asshole, politics, askmen, askwomen - these are degenerate cesspools, to me

am i the asshole specifically should be studied i think by psychologists about everything wrong about the internet. it rewards parasocial judgemental assholes. its like - everything that people generally hate about twitter, r/AITAH rewards it

3 Likes

That is almost Zelda Mafia long.
Really intrigued what you’re cooking up.

2 Likes

I can take a look at it.

1 Like

You clearly havent seen circlejerks

1 Like

I’d join, but I’m already in too many cults.

1 Like

Communities having this tendency to put all their shitposts in the dedicated Shitpost pile that recursively makes everything more nonsensical is beautiful

3 Likes

r/stunfisk was a Beautiful place before the mods 1984d stinkposts and decided “lazy” shitposts werent allowed for the Dedicated Shitpost Day. This is a misplay. The nature of shitposts require it to be mainly low effort you cant just make it the Arts And Crafts day and also jokes i guess. I have very strong opinions about this

3 Likes

:pensive:

1 Like

Youre very interesting. I dont know whats the word to call you. Like the energy of the word “hipster” but not the meaning. “Funky”? “Extravagant”?

1 Like

autistic

2 Likes

You could probably consider it some form of classical eccentrism. Personally definitely a symptom of being Autistic but thats the more general form. Probably also helps I have, like, some degree of charm associated with my quirks instead of just Being strange. Main difference between Interesting (lolcow, negative) and Interesting (complex and/or subverting of common tropes, positive) is that and general awareness which im ~okay at. I dont know why I felt the need to get into the fucking lore with an explaination but sure man here

2 Likes

I’m in one where everyone is a loser it’s fun

1 Like

7 Likes