13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I’ve been to uhhhhhhhhhh at least 2
probably exactly 2?

I’ve been to a lot of weddings.
Honestly, my worst memory from them is that my mom would order me to go and dance, and I didn’t really want to do it.

1 Like

been to roughly 8-9

apparently i was at a wedding when i was very very young and it was outdoors. and my parents were trying to stop me from running off a cliff basically the entire time

5 Likes

I’m coming for your head.

2 Likes

yea actually ive been to 10x more wedding receptions for randomass cousins and randomass mormon family friends in which i am forced to sit around for 3 hours (usually without my phone since this was usually before i had one) and do nothing

one of them was in 2nd grade
one of my second grade teachers invited the entire class (??????????????????) to her wedding LOL

4 Likes

got an awesome new pet

2 Likes

LMAO

I always feel like everybody’s been to more weddings than me but I think my impression of ‘everybody’ is an older demographic htan I am in

2 Likes

that’s so funny

1 Like

this is so fucking funny to me and it really shouldn’t be i blew $10 on a fucking rock

7 Likes

that tiny pamphlet is like 80 pages long in font size 2

1 Like

so… bad rom com

one genuine pedigree 100% certified pet rock (as seen in the movies)

1 Like

I once blew £10 to go see a Demon Slayer compilation film in theaters. It happens.

1 Like

you get it

1 Like

this is more useful i think

2 Likes

I once spent ten dollar on mahjongsoul

1 Like

in case you’re wondering yes it’s literally just a rock with googly eyes and it’s the funniest thing ever

1 Like