13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

the DJ was also way, WAY more expensive than I thought it was going to be and I keep finding out that like random shit was a lot of money. we decided to just get custom suits at indochino because they’d actually be usable for other things and not cost a gorillion dollars. also they fit and look great so i regret nothing about that choice.

2 Likes

TRUE

also it’s like 3 weeks away it’s so fucked. im going to actually have to commit to a new name. like new first and middle name since it’s a pain to change your name and i don’t wanna do it more than once. also the last name we settled on is one i came up with by smashing parts of our names together, and translating the parts to have the same language root. it’s bizarre to think about using a last name that i just kinda… made up one day

5 Likes

@May

3 Likes

horrifying

at some point i will cast away my boring ass last name and come up with a new one but im way too lazy to do that so

i have ascended past the need for a name shits great

1 Like

id like to say what it’s like to not know your name but i’ve been there and done that anyway

but i think i’ll ask about it anyway, for those willing to answer

amazing. i just get called Boss by people close to me irl and some just general term by others

1 Like

boss like 3650 boss like batman or boss like big boss

big boss

1 Like

i’ve been starting to get really hot at arbitrary intervals and its so annoying

lowkey when I change my name I have the strong urge to just make my middle name random shit. it matters for literally nothing and the possibilities are endless. “danger is my middle name” “transgender is my middle name” like theres so many bits u could run

5 Likes

You B. Worse

3 Likes

Where are the europeans

3 Likes

jail profile picture

3 Likes

Idk why ive been waking up drenched in sweat for the past week lmfao

4 Likes

2 Likes

imprisonment what happened

2 Likes