13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

ok u can be one of the guys who fuck my wife

3 Likes

if u mean discord videos and not youtube videos than probably impossible

unless the above works

2 Likes

oh it works just copy link

2 Likes

im having trouble breathing so im making sure i have a bunch of funny tabs open so when i die and they unlock my phone to see if i left anything for my family it shows them breaking bad

3 Likes

mind you discord got mad at people using it as a data storage solution (me) and made it so those links will fail after an amount of time. Thanks discord

5 Likes

Thanks Discord for not being like #theothermillionairecompanies

1 Like

copy message link won’t work only copy link

2 Likes

i remember struggling with this. sometimes it shows me an extra linking option but sometimes it doesnt

1 Like

make a server and dump the video there

2 Likes

this screenshot is from my server

1 Like

it could be because im using the browser version of discord and not the app

2 Likes

Probably

1 Like

ya that’s exactly it

1 Like

I’m not sure if I told this story before but working at Kroger has taught me a lot of things, such as me being so unaware of my surroundings that while my coworkers try to talk to me about ny thoughts on “the chick we passed in x” I literally don’t even remember or know who they are talking about, I cannot find anyone hot if I’m off in the clouds in my head

2 Likes

@notblackorwhite what do you think about the horseshoe theory?

1 Like

i went out to the store and i saw:

1. a homeless cat sleeping in a box. reminded me of may
  2. a 16 year old or so kid shopping who was at least as tall as me, if not more. it was terrifying. he looked like an albatross. people should not be this tall. its unnerving / terrifying
2 Likes

albatrosses aren’t that tall. i dont know why i said this. maybe i was thinking of flamingo

I’m imagining that one scene in The Rescuers Down Under when Jake pulls out that reference sheet of birds and see that an albatross is relatively giant (and far too big for his runway).

1 Like

oh so they are tall! i googled a picture and their proportions looked normal. i didnt google their size in numbers