13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

oh also we’re on season 6 of clone wars, its really funny to think about how the show got canceled and season 5 was the end of it for years and then season 6 comes out and its just totally unrelated plot lines

1 Like

ye i watch one piece im on wano

specifically the skull island stuff

i :orange_heart: my looks at the camera and says in perfect english “I am transgender” queen!

3 Likes

bro why is the orange heart so… yellow

1 Like

oh i took stimulants for the first time in a week i forgot

huh

it’s a podcast about an British paranormal institution that seemingly just takes statements from people, does some investigation, and will store ostensibly paranormal objects. Episodes are a text statement being transcribed as audio. That’s the general structure anyway. It’s pretty good.

2 Likes

stimulants!

to treat my crippling ADHD!!!

i like that sorta thing

how long are the episodes

well yea but first time in a week?

20-25 minutes with usually a few minutes of ads and such that you can skip

1 Like
spoilers to magnus archives up to episode 110

i have the following list, which doesn’t contain much, but its about what ive noted

Résumé

The Hunt -

Alice “Daisy” Tonner

The Stranger -
Not!Them (Micheal, one of Gertrude’s assistants)

The Vast -

Micheal Crew (Deceased)

The Flesh -

Jared

The Eye -

Elias Bouchard
Jonathan Sims
Martin Blackwood
Tim Stoker
Melanie King
Jonah Magnus (Deceased?)
Sasha James (Deceased)
Gertrude Robinson (Deceased)

The Desolation -

Agnes (deceased)
Jude Perry
Sandy

The Distortion -
“Helen”

Jurgen Leitner/Gertrude Robinson -

Jurgen Leitner (deceased)
Gertrude Robinson (deceased)
Gerard Kaey (deceased)
Jonathan Sims

Breekon and Hope -

“Breekon”
“Hope”

beside that

elias killed gertrude/leitner because he deemed that they were in the way of his goal

the magnus institute is trying to save the world from a ritual done by the stranger which has to do with circuses

jonathan sims is currently in the u.s looking for where gertrude had been researching using his special information gathering powers that gathers information off people, in episode 109 he’s in a car with julia and trevor, the latter of which is a vampire hunter who was hiding in the boot before they had to kill a cop for realizing who he was

he’s on his way to washington to check by what is essentially the magnus institute in the usa because he believes Gertrude could’ve left something there before flying back to the magnus institute

jonathan has just realized that recording statements keeps him alive

melanie king martin tim stoker and basira are recording statements on the behalf of john in london

elias has just threatened melanie king by giving her constant waking nightmares of her fathers death implanted into her brain if she doesn’t cooperate

tim stoker is missing

thats about all i remember, sorry

oh I was just asking about the character you mentioned LOL but thank you for the summary! That was very sweet of you, and it’ll help me and Jenna get back into it

…oh

he’s a homeless vampire hunter. hes also wanted by the police for killing people

thats about the extent we know of them

1 Like

oh right!!

he had lung cancer. he no longer has lung cancer

1 Like

Right okay yeah that guy. Yeah I literally remember the moment you’re talking about now.

okay i’ll try it as a walking podcast for when im hiking

anybody here vaguely interested in a fantasy basketball league

1 Like

MEEEEEE

1 Like

Vaguely

cool that’s enough interest to incite me to make it on sleeper