13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Yes ty

spoilers for magnus archives episode 111 i finally figured out what all the fears are!!

im gonna stop here because i have so much to do

@notblackorwhite if you need a written summary for what is said by [NAME REDACTED] in episode 111 here
i was keeping track for myself

spoilers for magnus archives episode 111

The Hunt -
(Hunting animals, killing each other, chasing. Predators. An animalistic fear)

The Stranger -
(The unknown, the uncanny, that kinda creeping sense that something is wrong. The guy you saw that might be following you, meaning you harm)

The Spiral
(Fear of madness, worry that the world isnā€™t right, that itā€™s lying to you)

The End
(Fear of death)

The Vast -
(Vertigo, agoraphobia, Fear of deep water, of our own insignificance before the universe.)

The Buried -
(Claustrophobia, small spaces, crushing, canā€™t breathe, center of everything that pushes on you.)

The Dark
(The dark)

The Corruption
(Disgust, rot, decay, infection, skin crawling and twisting, being touched by what might crawl inside you)

The Web
(Spiders and will, control, puppeting)

The Flesh -
(Animals Fear. Not complicated, fear of being eaten. Pigs, cows, chicken. Mixed up with human minds, can be twisted into humans becoming abstract meaty creatures. New fear.)

The Eye -
(Being watched, Being followed, having your deepest secrets exposed, needing to know, even if the discovery might destroy you, letting you suffer so something out there can watch)

The Desolation -
(Burning, loss, Fear of unthinking or cruel destruction)

The Slaughter -
(War, not cruel or unstoppable, just pure violence, chaotic unpredictable violence. Sometimes aggressive, sometimes calm)

The Lonely -
(Feeling that youā€™re just alone. Nobody else there at all, cannot connect)

Ms lost :(

My cat ears should theoritically be here

1 Like

Aaa i have so much i wanna do and so little time. Im in a very productive state rn im going ham. Its good. i might not talk with u guys every day. No time. I hope ur all well

2 Likes

yuge

1 Like

No thanks, really donā€™t like basketball nor do I have the time

1 Like

it is unfortunately probably my least favorite popular sport by a large margin

1 Like

sad!

1 Like

its over for the finnish

2 Likes

sorry lauri markannen for the inadvert disrespect. apologies to the Finnisher

2 Likes

purr

how has the irs been treating you

the irs has failed to notice I actually owe a lot of money from free Pell grant money

1 Like

Thereā€™s a poli ad about ā€œyou wanna tell us what a woman isā€ wtf itā€™s not even about candiates

1 Like

if anyones noticed me be more quiet its because i got bored and downloaded a random mc ā€œchallengeā€ modpack and have been doing hardcore runs of it. each run i get faster at it but the mob spawning rules/altered speed and ai make it way too easy to get swarmed.

im currently on my worst seed yet. spawned in a dark forest, mobs spawning on me. i then found an illusioner and two separate pillager settlements. went through the sakura forest and after over a thousand blocks of running, picking up scarecrows for food and continuing to run from the More Mobs i got somewhere safe. sakura forests are pretty but they have had like no mobs or structures for me to fill hunger at so far. my second worst seed i was stuck in one with a spawn woodland mansion but eventually climbed a mountain to find a village. i got a really good emerald loop going but between the zombies that inexplicably infested one half of the village and not the other and the Lava Pit I Fell In it was short lived

4 Likes

if anyones noticed me be more quiet its because i got bored and went to Walmart to do a speedrun to to find random items of foods and have been doing hardcore runs of it. each run i get faster at it but the Walmart rules/altered speed and security make it way too easy to get swarmed.

1 Like

if anyone noticed me be more quiet its because they cut out my vocal cords

3 Likes

fuck you

3 Likes