13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

nah we dont call it the eyetest anymore its “hes got that dawg in him”

1 Like

I’m gay Why can’t we just ban all vaporwave users it would be so awesome

3 Likes

yuge if true???

3 Likes

thought it was called aura

1 Like

it would be so awesome
it would be so cool

1 Like

also god watching ohtani this week reminds me of why they made the translator the fall guy for his gambling addiction

1 Like

a similar effect can be achieved by changing vaporwave to ABE and not telling anybody

3 Likes

natural selection

unrelated but i just copy/pasted every virtuous role into a document and it’s 43 pages long

2 Likes

this isn’t even including Neutrals (which would add ~5 pages) and visionary/arbiter (each 1 page on their ownn)

speaking of vaporwave i still use that theme
its a horrid assault on the eyes and i love it

2 Likes

oh cool
you took my advice

1 Like

bd doesn’t start until page 18
which is simultaneously way too far ahead that means there’s 18 pages of unseen roles
and also way too early because that means there’s 21 pages of evil roles (kings start on page 39)
upon actually doing the math 21 pages isn’t that impressive for having 40 roles compared to unseen’s 37 but

no actually im doing it because there’s no way ill finish every role in time for Triple Threat and most of them will just be unchanged

saddening

so when i open signups i’ll say "we’re still working on porting every role to a readable format, you can generally refer to this document if u have a question but the actual OP will take precedence. the document also has some weird shit referencing conversion that you can usually just ignore

2 Likes

some of the questions were bad

2 Likes

lower the font size and it will fix itself
if anyone can’t read font size 2 call it a skill issue

1 Like