13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

it was such a pain to find this cause it’s on a french page which can only be easily accessed by looking for the french translations and then going to a goi page not related to french then going to the global page then going to the french goi pages

Résumé

The Association of the Abnormality Amateurs, abbreviated AAA in the rest of the document, is a small organization of no more than twenty members (all unknown, with the exception of a “Gégé”), who use their relatively limited knowledge of the anomalous to assemble and create singular artifacts for their own use or to offer them to the Foundation.

These anomalous artifacts are mostly unstable, tend to explode easily, and are unreliable at best. In addition, they are composed of salvaged or poor quality materials, leading to their precarious structure and random nature. It is therefore advisable to be very careful when discovering, handling or studying these anomalous artifacts, as the multiple design flaws make them unpredictable most of the time.

However, once these caveats have been corrected (when possible), these artifacts can be surprisingly useful. Some of these are being further studied to determine whether they can be replicated in sufficient quantities to equip some departments. The complete list is available upon request from Dr. Merkeslet, the current head of research about this Group of Interest.

The items are usually accompanied by a letter vaguely describing the effects in a pseudo-scientific language largely inspired by popular science fiction works, making their interpretation extremely haphazard. It also often mentions the desire of this organization to help the SCP Foundation by providing “little things that could make your life easier”. The reasons behind this are currently unknown.

The lack of mentions of other Groups of Interest as well as their naivety about the Foundation’s monopoly on the anomalous world scene seems to point to a total ignorance of other organizations in this field.

No Foundation Sites have reported receiving anomalous artifacts or letters from the AAA outside of metropolitan France.

1 Like

i love the friench

Did you seriously switch your language to français

its been like that for a while

Yuki Maeda best protagonist.

I was told that this is how I come across when I hit on women:

tenor

Surely this is an exaggeration, right guys?

@notblackorwhite What’s your opinion on this matter?

blehh boehhhhh

1 Like

you sound like you just ate some slices of lemons that were too bitter for you

She sounds like Charlotte’s average classmate but for good reasons

1 Like

1 Like

im ill but again and worse

1 Like

What is branch of origin meant to signify?

1 Like

why is their logo bad apple

1 Like

i hope you recover soon :hugs: :heart:

where the organisation was founded possibly?

2 Likes

God bless the mandarian-lorians intellectuals founding the St. Christina College, dispenser of Occult manufacturing shop classes of offer

1 Like

I hope at some point I just blip and fall asleep for 3 days I dont wanna deal with this. I have a fun perk called Chronic pain and an illness making me more dehydrated and making all my muscles feel like cheap rubber bands makes everything fuckign multiply like some evil team combo

1 Like

hug :heart:

thanks @YouButWorse for the beta invite

3 Likes