13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Like it’s not very filling to eat an apple

Or eat blueberries

ok I understand why you think watermelon cheats
honestly fair

1 Like

Kiwis are a fruit right? Haven’t had that in a long long time but I remember eating one and it also being a high effort low value

Just eat too many blueberries.

yea

I understand now too

Blueberries are S-tier by virtue of being easy to eat and not irritating my teeth like apples do.

1 Like

my favorite nonstandard fruit is dragonfruit
it tastes amazing but does piss all for nutrition beyond the basic ‘is a fruit’ bonuses

5 Likes

Thoughts on pomegranate?

1 Like

that requires a lot of effort though, and they don’t really taste as good as say, like, grapes or strawberries for the amount you have to shovel in your mouth, they just aren’t big enough, they are perfect tbough for putting in cereral or on stuff

1 Like

I’ve maybe had it but I don’t remember it if I have

1 Like

I have had it like 4 times ever
I genuinely cannot remember

2 Likes

but yeah watermelons cheat because they give you massive value if you can handle it properly

1 Like

My brain really wants to like grapefruit because they are super cheap at the closest grocery store
But my taste buds think they are shit

1 Like

I can see it sorta

I can’t remember any time I’ve ever eaten a grapefruit but my tastebuds seem to remember the taste for some reason, not as in a I can describe the taste but in I remember it being sour?

the offputting kind of sour yeah

1 Like

the ‘you are consuming a type of poison’ sour

I think I’ve probably eaten a grapefruit in kindergarten and that’s also the last time I’ve eaten a kiwi