13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

… are we talking about the same thing

1 Like

did i get something wrong?

i don’t think chloe is bisexual so like

@silviu200530

RPG Maker VX Ace. Source of many good games. Two games are difficult to forget. (Untrue. I already forget about the other one.) End Roll… Happy birthday Russell. (Unhappy birthday Gardenia.) Fun game. Thought provoking. (Content not suited for everyone. No gore, but…) A very mature theme despite having nothing that needs to be censored. (Then there’s the other one that’s been on our mind.) Jishogi… I never truly full-cleared it. (Too many puzzles. Too strong.) Developer is respect-worthy for putting the ability to skip the puzzles. (Even though it is a rather great part of the game…) Focus of the game -other than puzzle- is story. Very fascinating. (Related to magic and mind… Naturally, we are interested.) To resolve misunderstandings and potentially strengthen old bonds… (Unless, you let your id twist your actions into madness.)

Forgot a lot about End Roll. Core points still unforgotten though. (Loose, yet tight. Never mind, it’s loose after all.) He has sinned a lot due to his inability to feel. Those sins, despite being unrelated… (And even when he gained a heart, his first action of regret was…) Anyhow, great battle mechanic. Very deep meaning. Amazing game. (The potential of a crossover with Jishogi’s world is high! Just imagine: A world where one can learn regret from dreams, and a world where witches can enter the psyches of others! It’s as if they are meant to be paired!) Yet I know… this crossover is but a mere dream. I won’t be the one to make this vision a reality. (For I am not a storywriter. I am not one who connects moments; I am one who imagines moments.)

oh oops sorry chloe

2 Likes

i have terrible memory

2 Likes

yea arctic is bi though

1 Like

Ah. Good to know. (As mentioned before, I won’t go back though.)

2 Likes

happy bi day @Arctic!

1 Like

The noise cancellations for the AirPods 4 is black magic whay the fuck

2 Likes

Yeah, AirPods have awesome noise cancellation.

way its packaged is that ep2 is the main game that you download, and you can also get ep1 on the side if you haven’t played it already, if you were curious

1 Like

They also have an awesome transparency mode.

all the noise cancelling headphones i have just reduce my hearing to regular human level

1 Like

do you really only know one bi person, i feel like everyone’s bi these days

3 Likes

They’re not bi; they’re saying “bye” as they run away from you.

3 Likes

At my college campus, there’s car traffic and whatever and it’s…just gone

It’s legit black magic

I am bi’ing away from you people