13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Lilith do you want a spring roll?

Ive patted my friends heads long ago and my moms head

In highschool i patted a classmates head, i dont know why. I think because she liked me but i didn’t reciprocate and evaded her but i felt bad at evading her so i went for it. She was confused and then said something like “why head pat?” in the highest-pitched / cutest voice she could

3 Likes

what genre

1 Like

in the years since youve become more inept

4 Likes

Vegetables and chicken

Ive become wonderful :heart:

1 Like

Pretty decent. I wouldnt buy them frozen again, but if i had access to them freshly made in a fast food place id eat them often. My stance is the same for dumplings. I also wouldnt bother cooking them, for both

I want to try:
Pho
Yangzhou fried rice
Authentic japanese ramen

1 Like

And thai green curry

1 Like

From american cuisine i want to try:

Pop-tarts
Gatorade
Mountain dew
T-bone stesk
Brisket
Macaroni and cheese
American pancakes with butter

2 Likes

I also want to try at least one fried grasshopper and one fried scorpion

1 Like

you want to try what?

1 Like

All of those are iconic american food/beverages from my journeys on the internet. Have you tried them?

Also, I like this girl. Her dance is mesmerizing me

Did you guys know the origin if the custom to clink glasses when drinking? It came from medieval times when the job of royalty was to just go on feasts and drink. Thry got poisoned all the time. So it became a custom, as a sign of trust, to hit their mugs together hard and splash their beverages in both cups. So if one person gets poisoned the other goes with him

2 Likes

her name is brisket

2 Likes

Yeah they’re likely not the kind I was talking about

2 Likes

ha i got a working keyboard now it’s wider than my laptop so i have to get used to it now

1 Like

she didnt because bulgarians don’t speak english unless prompted to

1 Like

ok

3 Likes