13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

i have a friend called biscuit who people called basket inexplicably and it devolved into Bridget after a while. I call them budget. or some random thing based off of basket to make it near unintelligible

2 Likes

you should never use a gun one handed if you’re looking to actually hit your target

1 Like

Two hands more steady. less recoil. However less cool

1 Like

We should all strive to be like the onion

3 Likes

Lol

Japan has an interesting relationship with gender

Men crossdressing isnt a totally new thing, for anime characters too. Steins gate isnt too new. Altho they dont use the word trans for the character

using a deagle one handed would completely destroy your wrist

3 Likes

okay but what about the golden deagle from trouble in terrorist town

3 Likes

You destroy your wrists only if the person youre shooting is a good person? everyone knows this

2 Likes

don’t have to worry about my wrists because i would be wrong every time and die

2 Likes

god its fucked up that danganronpa and steins gate share properties. You ask me which anime were based off of visual novels and the two I think of are steins gate and danganronpa

1 Like

???

1 Like

just hit traitors smh not hard

1 Like

wait yeah I dont think I considered the ramifications of that post nearly enough

1 Like

Sol Badguy

1 Like

me when dragon install

1 Like

WE MAKING INTO DEBT WITH THIS ONE :fire:

2 Likes

heavy mob cemetery into heavy mob cemetery with proper timing will be considered a valid combo by the game

1 Like

good!

1 Like

As i said i couldnt see it but im open minded to claims that it happens. I trust people, if May said it then i trust her

it’s fucked up that they added desperado to ttt

2 Likes