13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Yeah he sits the same like me

2 Likes

it took me 3 tries to get this image

4 Likes

U

1 Like

ASTROS GOT SWEPT THE GREAT SATAN OF THE AL WEST IS DEAD GOD IS GOOD

2 Likes

i was joking i was too lazy to try that

but i actually did just try it and it is painful (my legs are bad and this pulls on my tendons or something) (ow)

how is that comfortable

3 Likes

Death note theme starts playing

1 Like

Awh sweetie :heart:

I dunno its natural. Squatting is natural. I think. I tuck my knees under my arm pits. So my arms are using them like arm rests. Instead of hanging in the air. Less effort to keep my arms in the air

stiff ahh bones

1 Like

this isnt even due to me being old my legs have been shit for a long time :pensive:

1 Like

why must kegs hurt god us evil

1 Like

I used to be able to stand on my arms let me try. Not a hand stand where ur upside down but like. When u look like a chicken. One of the dancers in LMFAO - im sexy and i know it walks like that towards the end

proof

1 Like

Oh yeah its pretty easy (in terms of strength) (it doesnt require strength)

Nooo i look ridiculous :sob:

Walking like that probably requires strength. Let me try

Oh yeah ud need to support ur body weight on one hand thats too much for me

Bro ruka goes back in time to change her sex/gender assigned at birth it doesn’t get more trans than that

That bitch needs an estrogen infusion, stat

3 Likes

I know. I was pointing out the Japanese authors didnt use the word trans. My topic was japan’s relationship with gender, not an analysis on how i perceive the character

1 Like

Writing a character like that into your VN is egg behaviour. To save us all the cringe of having to suffer through anime character gender discourse, the Japanese government should simply forcefully feminize all such authors.

2 Likes

estrogen coulda saved her

1 Like