13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Meowww

1 Like

I had an organic chemistry exam today

1 Like

did you go this time

1 Like

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

It was ok. My mom always says she thought she loved chemistry until she got to organic, and she thought she loved math until she got to linear algebra. And I think organic is going ok. So Iā€™m going to pass the Mom Barrier

2 Likes

2 Likes

At least for chemistry. If I donā€™t explode on this exam. I know I got one question wrong (I GOT THE ANSWER RIGHT AND THEN CHANGED IT -_-) but I think. I think. Iā€™m ok

3 Likes

I want to pick up all the Nyaa-ers like this and put them away. No animals allowed on the table. We (the humans) are having a talk

1 Like

fol book club, thoughts?

1 Like

Linear algebra is pretty mid.
Except for Markov chains. Markov chains are cool.

I will absolutely submit a Kazuo Ishiguro book.

Iā€™ve seen a lot of people say a lot of things on linear algebra but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen somebody say itā€™s mid before

1 Like

we do not care

interest is good

1 Like

Dream of the Red Chamber

Linear algebra tends to breed ambivalence, but Iā€™d argue that itā€™s worth neither love nor hate.

If the cat toys werenā€™t craving for human flesh, then Iā€™d like to put back down plz

1 Like

Itā€™s just meh in a boring way.
Hence, mid.

1 Like

I crave for the mines

1 Like

3 Likes

Most people I know either think linear algebra was cruel and unusual punishment and couldnā€™t stand it or they think itā€™s extremely useful math if youā€™re a computer toucher (/are math people who like it)

2 Likes