13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Unfortunately no ):

1 Like

cool fursona ^^

1 Like
parkour civ spoilers

ok i def dont think this has better pacing than a movie both bc of the original episodic nature and the writing not being that good

but its really really fun! You can tell they had a ton of fun making this, you can tell that while this isnt like an in depth anything that they worked really hard on it and i think thats very cool to see! I dont think its like a masterpiefe like people say it is, skydoesminecraft minecraft rps were better and those were from like 2014, but its fun to watch and easy to enjoy and thats what matters

Def cool to watch with friends, me and my roomates were losing our minds everytime he hit a sick jump bc u kinda forget hes actually goated

2 Likes

Actually it is a character from a now dead gacha game called Dragalia Lost.

I still miss him from 3 years ago ):

1 Like

Gacha gamer

Hello Willow from the hit game don’t starve

1 Like

Hello

hi insanity from hit forum fortress of lies

Summary

Id also disagree that its serious. Its very much not. Like its just “what if society lived on parkour” and taken to a super goofy extreme, and thats fine! Somrthing doesnt have to be serious to be making a commentary about the world.

I got over it eventually but the storytelling did bother me a lot. It just felt like i was watching a tiktok video where he goes “Heres what I’m thinking. I need to make this jump. Yay i made the jump!”. There shouldve been more silence or imo or lowkey make it a silent film and communicate a few important things through signs, let the viewers figure out the rest

It felt like a love letter to modern minecraft storytelling with the typical heros journey, tons of creators, all being put together to make one original story.

I think it was a lot of fun, i’m halfway through the second one, but at the end of the day its not really good, its just really fun

2 Likes

i think it unintentionally makes a commentary but yeah generally agree it feels like a story you’d make up on the playground as kids

2 Likes

Vocal minority hill

I think its a very basic commentary but i think they like understand what they were going for in that regard

1 Like

my friends decided we’re doing gravity falls characters for halloween (despite the fact we have no girls and no one looks like any of the characters) and i walked into the conversation to get told i have to be mabel

these mfs thought they were hella smooth but there i was internally excited about how i could release my femboy desires without being judged for it

i just had to pretend to be annoyed

11 Likes

nice

2 Likes

total twink death

3 Likes

You go, arcytick! :blush:

2 Likes

do you think they would ask questions if i turned up like this

7 Likes

No

3 Likes