13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

i wonder what the betting odds for a mets vs tigers world series were in like. may.

1 Like

woooo mets

Sorry for late response, I got sidetracked. This is like, a super awkward point to address so I think that Iā€™m going to try to be brief. Christ I feel so awkward rn LMFAO

First off, I donā€™t think this is ever going to happen. Iā€™m fairly happy and :3 going be all/any pronouns, and I think that going by exclusively she/her would make me feel very uncomfortable with myself, not because of the notion that itā€™s a wrong thing, just that a lot of people online know me as he/him and it took a lot of willpower to even label my pronouns as all any lmfao. I also donā€™t really feel like myself going by exclusively she/her contrary to going by any. I do feel as though, given thatā€™s the case it isnā€™t really suitable of me to go by she/her.

Iā€™m incredibly thankful for all of the kind support people online have given me, and sorry for disappointing your expectations lmfao. Theyā€™ve changed my views in a variety of ways. Iā€™ve grown from thinking of gender as a binary concept to something more, I feel as though Iā€™ve become kinder due to my presence online? Which is shocking given ask me a year ago and I wouldā€™ve said the contrary xD. I understand myself and who I am a lot more, and I donā€™t think who I am is a girl.

3 Likes

may im begging you if you can get tickets to a mets WS game itā€™ll be legit the best possible experience in your life

3 Likes

somehow i donā€™t think may will end up in a position to get tickets to a mets WS game

3 Likes

im manifesting it for her

sheā€™ll come upon a man dying in an alleya nd entrusts May with 1 home plate ticket to game seven of the WS

this will then lead her to discovering she was the chosen one or something and idk standard YA prophecy bullshit

3 Likes

Nonbinary icon

4 Likes

Yea fair

1 Like

:wowee:

2 Likes

ok im gonna say that satisfies tutuuā€™s conditions
@daeron Youā€™re next

3 Likes

has it not stopped spreading

2 Likes

I will, however, take this as permission to berate luka for not only being a femboy, but also being a girl,

3 Likes

willow hop in vc i need to observe peak video game

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering if this is intentional or a mistake of words used :sob:

2 Likes

wait which one

Bullying

itā€™s also /s

3 Likes

It will be done

You are playing Yakuza, probably

Iā€™m not very good at the outside