13337th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Ok i am [insert an inactive foler]

2 Likes

i miss eevee

4 Likes

what possess people to blast music at 3 am out their car in a residental area

2 Likes

i mean i 100% get it you are vibing but like what comes over us to do such thing

1 Like

fuck it we ball

2 Likes

One time there was a huge bus delay and I thought id be getting home like an hour and a chunk late and then the bus driver locked the fuck in and got me home early somehow. I say somehow like I dont know how he sped the entire fucking way and god bless him. I wouldve had dinner at like half 8 if it wasnt for that. Anyways I’m saying this so I can say I was absolutely blasting eurobeat the entire time in my headphones bro was shmooving

3 Likes

It’s about the human spirit

2 Likes

I dreamt i was in a train. I left my bag and left the coupe to go somewhere. When i returned there were women sitting on my seat. I shifted my bag and was about to go to another empty seat but then they told me “oh you can sit here its free” and they made spot for me between then. Im like alright and i sit. And then they just suffocate me for some reason. I sit as tightly as possible and they push against me and my ribs hurt and i struggle to breathe. I dont say anything coz im meek like that im afraid of speaking up. And they were women my age and attractive so that made my brain think its not so bad i can endure. So we travel like that for a while and one of them says “aww its okay you can rest your head on my shoulder”. I could feel they were trying to tempt me so i held strong, i kept not saying anything and refused. Then they turned demonic / succubusses (but still attractive women) and they wanted to kill me? Eat me? I dont know what. They ddint do anything immediately they were just scary. I just remember i was thinking “hahah joke on u i like this” and like i felt safe. I liked them

2 Likes

I cant sleep without ear plugs theres roaming packs of stray dogs having an orchestra every night

4 Likes

Meanieeee ;-;

1 Like

Down bad

1 Like

No it was just a dream and u dont control ur dreams :sob:

1 Like

Was that an embarassing dream to share i didnt think about it i just woke up and i shared it

1 Like

it’s a manifestation of your darkest desires

you want women to choke you

2 Likes

(Mods please dont ban me i have nothing to do with this im innocent pls dont ban me pls i didnt do anything bad)

2 Likes

im looking for jobs on my laptop and then i open insta on mobile and all my reels are memes about failing job searches. meta pls the algorithm is not algorithming :sob:

2 Likes

then what in the hell are nightmares

1 Like

alot of my dreams have undertones of seeking stronger bonds with others but at the same time alot of them are just fucked up

3 Likes

idk this might say a lot about how you perceive your relationships with others

2 Likes