Cookie Thread Act 6: Cookie & Thread

The normal pills make me sleep less and as a result make me more unhinged

2 Likes

they also dont make me not depressed so thats a good sign from antidepressants

1 Like

Also, “she” is incorrect. My pronouns are U :blue_square: S :white_large_square: A :red_square:

3 Likes

I also hate america. Next question

3 Likes

Funny thing about sleep, is that we don’t know exactly why we do it. Yet when we miss sleep, the effects are uniformly negative.

1 Like

Are you trying to start drama by hating my pronouns? How transphobic. Let’s continue this discussion in

2 Likes

finally you say something smart

1 Like

I’m going to hazard a guess that we need sleep to stop these bad things from happening.

I think we could put a ripleys believe it or not annual inside crichards account and we wouldnt be able to tell it apart

1 Like

ripleys doesn’t talk enough about botc homebrews

2 Likes

once I asked how long it would take for people to notice if we replaced a user with a magic 8 ball and it was probably the funniest thing I ever said

im always chasing that peak

gender euphoria go crazy i tried on a nice dress i bought and started crying like almost immediatley they should bottle this shit n sell it

4 Likes

Didnt we just have a post about her terrible trade

2 Likes

DESR??

1 Like

i need dress again I liked dress

2 Likes

i had a dress when i was thir teen

1 Like

Well, we have a good idea of what goes on when we sleep, but we don’t know why we need to be asleep for our brain to run those repair processes. Dolphins do this one hemisphere at a time and remain conscious for example

2 Likes

Incoming link to Drama Mill Misc:

2 Likes

gray can i have 20 dollars

2 Likes