18181st poster gets a cookie (katze thread (Part 4)) (Part 5)

Perhaps it’s because I’ve flipped falsely quite a lot since then.

2 Likes

what are the chances the same person is possessed, killed, and repeatedly accused of being a wolf flip two games in a row

4 Likes

hello my beautiful european oomfs

3 Likes

jail

2 Likes

Ew.
This is a joke. Welcome.

2 Likes

hello coey how are u doing… whatcha up to at these hours

1 Like

i am gud i have a final i should be studying for rn but i am instead in cookie thread

2 Likes

what time is it for u rn magnus

1 Like

nice

1 Like

currently palying deceive inc
is very fun

1 Like

Marissa gave me permission to claim it. I was going to cop three players and then justify the pushes all on that day.

I was roleblocked and killed in my sleep. Why is it always when I’m asleep, why is everyone so impatient?

5 Likes

windwardaway, town deceptive commuter

“once per game during the night, you may choose to leave the game. it will be posted that you will return after 3 phases. however, you will actually leave permanently”

1 Like

12:43 PM, just past noon. Approximately speaking.

2 Likes

ouchhh hopefully things go well for u on your final!!! procrastination is evil… it makes people evil. like me im Evil

3 Likes

What do commuters have that blackmailers don’t? Why is the former grudgingly accepted whereas the latter is shot and killed at sight? We have a conspiracy, one that deserves to be unravelled…

2 Likes

damn :flushed: im 15mins away from 11pm

2 Likes

1 Like

i think its perfect time to start creating evil roles now

2 Likes

That must suck for you. You’re on the precipice of feeling exhausted, yet about four hours from actually sleeping.

2 Likes

chat i don’t wanna play grim of abyss anymore

1 Like