20020th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Reminds me of an idea I had where I’d have three games going on simultaneously with the same setup but different players. Players could use actions that would send information to their slot in one of the other games.

1 Like

i don’t get why the solo no dashii script is so popular the only demons that could crumble harder as solo demons are like. vortox and legion

1 Like

Cookie

1 Like

Me

2 Likes

Uh… I already have a game with that name:

1 Like

Quantum botc you can calculate by hand
This game resulted in eevee requesting use of a quantum computer iirc

1 Like

true

Arete is never letting me get within a hundred yards of the game queue.

2 Likes

fear

1 Like

Good news. Arete is not the only reviewer

1 Like

[slides you Achro’s business card]

3 Likes

Wait… This is genius!

(No it isn’t. Remember Osie’s 18th Circle of Hell?)

No, that one was only one game across multiple sites. This idea is multiple games across one site!

(Yeah… That’s still a [No]. There are only three types of games on FoL: (1) Vanilla, (2) Special, and (3) Misc. Unless you want to make–)

Yeah… Never mind, that’s too much work.

2 Likes

Achro is busy with championship final at MU. (Well. He got executed yesterday IRL.)
Hm… Maybe he is available now after all?
–if not, then there’s always me. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

DONT U DARE SHIT ON NO DASHII LIKE THAT. ITS MY FAV DEMON. HOW DARE YOU

1 Like

Never talk to me (no dashii) or my son (lil monsta) ever again

No idgaf about lil monsta

1 Like

Trains. Good old fashioned trains. High speed rail.

1 Like

crack cocaine and running shoes

Jetpacks were apparently popularized by two guys trying to get government contract money. They ran this insane PR campaign, traveling around the US doing demonstrations with a working prototype jetpack, and it popularized the concept. They aren’t really practical though, and I don’t think they ever got the money. However they were successful enough to make people think about jetpacks and want jetpacks.

3 Likes