17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

that would be annoying if they win, like when wizards of the coast tried to patent the word “magic”

3 Likes

Or when Disney tried to copyright Dia de los Muertos.

2 Likes

i remember drama about the people who owned the rights to dragon ball z copyright striking the channels of youtubers who made reviews / analyses of it. a lot of japanese companies seem scummy. that’s one drop in the ocean of the toxicity i hear about in japanese work culture. i’d still love to move there provided i manage to not work there

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s Japan in a nutshell.

1 Like

japan notably loves foreigners and not working

3 Likes

should retvrn to tradition and have Nintendo hiring Pinkertons to bully and harass competition.

WE USED TO BE A PROPER COUNTRY

3 Likes

the pinkertons when their target hires the bluertons

4 Likes

Nya

1 Like

Nya

w

2 Likes

japan when their population is rapidly aging at an unsustainable level (surely intense xenophobia towards younger people who want to work there will solve everything)

6 Likes

same reason why anti-immigrant sentiment in the US is crazy. our economy relies heavily on illegal immigration lol. if every unauthorized immigrant in the US suddenly disappeared people would be besides themselves on food prices

4 Likes

me when FoL actually decides to discuss one of the subject matters I am interested in qualifying in

2 Likes

woah

antitrust/M&A commercial solicitor moment

4 Likes

fucking national hero

3 Likes

My heart soul and mind is ready and excited for Apple-Google-DeltaAirlines-Crocs-Pfizer-Mitsubishi-TimHortons

4 Likes

2044 gonna be hype

1 Like

i have been granted a vision by the gods for a misc concept.

do i trust myself to run it? no
are we back regardless? HELL YES

3 Likes

It’ll probably be named something dumb like “Super”.

2 Likes