17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Want to check the Whole Foods nearby, but a bunch of people were protesting and chanting and waving a bunch of anti-Jeff Bezos signs right outside the entrance the last few times I’ve tried going there.

1 Like

Well, it’s not in any of the nearby stores that I’ve checked.

2 Likes

Very annoyed by this.
Will try and find it tomorrow so I can make potato fry and yogurt rice for myself.

2 Likes

I graduated a software engineering uni i dont think it’d be unthinkable for me to work abroad

1 Like

I should put together a shopping list, now that I think about it. I’m out of a bunch of stuff.

1 Like

i’m sorry potatoes aren’t just a normal grocery store item where your at

3 Likes

this is a disaster.

2 Likes

wow… each cigarette pack weighs 2.64 american weight measurements where you are? that must be tough for all the smokers

1 Like

it does suck ass

1 Like

cigarette packs can do that now?!

3 Likes

so I purchased an alienware AW2725DF qd-oled 360hz 1440p monitor about a week ago

I can say the step up from a 144hz 1080p lcd monitor is massively noticable

that being said, being qd-oled and not oled probably made me avoid the brightness issue oled has, and it was also ridiculously expensive

1080p now just looks. blurry. too, and unfortuunately it’s still the main media output resolution

2 Likes

also if you ever purchase a qd-oled monitor please be aware the plastic coating they use on the outside of the monitor is so easily microscratchable
I used a cheap microfiber kitchen cloth and have microscratched it all over pretty much. only visible when off and directly pointing a flashlight on the scratches though

2 Likes

5 Likes

holy shit

1 Like

i feel like potatoes should be among the most accessible foods you can find

2 Likes

requirements to grow a potato

soil
water (optional)

4 Likes

6 Likes

In mafia games on MU I regularly interrupted arguments with people who are arguing asking “what can I say to piss you both off at the same time?”

2 Likes

Esp if I thought their arguments were pointless (they were)

4 Likes

design document for the misc is currently 1.2k words not counting role cards and OP. God has blessed me this fine day

3 Likes