17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I brought a water melon but I don’t know how to cut it
it was cheaper than buying slices

1 Like

I’m going to be an animal about eating this watermelon it seems

4 Likes

31878_2

2 Likes

most of that is just an issue with that beach than beaches in general
pollution is becoming more and more of an issue daily

can’t help you with the poison water though that’s just your body telling you that salt water is vile and completely unfit for human consumption

2 Likes

also you don’t actually have to wear less
i wear a shirt when swimming

3 Likes

get an undershirt or something similar that isn’t good at absorbing water
normal shirts weigh you down like cinderblocks

2 Likes

just keep cutting in half along the long axis until you dont want to anymore. then you get slices

probably stop when you either get 8 pieces or 16

Just did the most extreme sport homework turning in of all time

2 Likes

I mean not the turning in process but the doing it process

1 Like

It’s wild that I now have homework where time to finish it is measured in hours. That being said I was doing a lot of fucking around in VC and I also didn’t go to lecture so I didn’t know the material. So it was homework and learning the material. So

2 Likes

It’s not actually that difficult it’s just taking me longer because I’m skill issuing

1 Like

Exam Monday gotta make the sheet for that but it’s acalc so I should be fine. Prelab due on Monday I need to start writing better prelabs so that might be annoying

1 Like

first time? really?

1 Like

I mean it’s not the first ever time but 1. Basically didn’t happen in high school, large portion of the time I wasn’t even required to do the homework 2. I rarely notice the volume of time I spent on homework because I rarely time it and my perception of time is fucked, this time I only noticed cause I started the homework at 9PM

2 Likes

i can confidently say i had homework that took hours to complete in high school. our ap classes didn’t fuck around (except for the ones that did)

2 Likes

special bonus point to the ap lang logs, in which we had to find and commentate on enough annotations of whatever book we were reading to fill ten pages. naturally, i always put this off to the last night, and naturally, the nights before logs were due were brutal grindfests in which i think 3 hours of sleep was my personal best.

1 Like

my sleep quality affects me so much. if i dream a nightmare i’ll be depressed all day. if i dream a happy dream i’ll be happy. if i dont sleep well i’ll be exhausted. if i sleep well i’ll be full of energy. this is probably not groundbreaking but im underestimating how much my sleep affects me

1 Like

Have a couple sliced watermelons slices but I also have half a bowl of w watermelon I’m going to eat like a soup to not waste it

somehow i never ended up pulling any all nighters (perhaps in no small part due to logs getting axed 3/4ths of the way through the year along with literally everything else vaguely resembling class function due to covid) but i did have a one hour of sleep night once. i remember coming home from school, telling myself i was gonna take a small nap before dinner, and waking up at 1 am.

2 Likes