17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

oh god i need someone to review my misc when it’s done it’s going to be a fucking spaghetti monster of mechanics and interconnected systems

2 Likes

my conclusions is don’t buy watermelons too hard to store

1 Like

I missed the vast majority of classes in high school and thus was not really keeping up with the program. They just let me take the tests and go home

1 Like

and also yeah the further you get along in college the more likely homework is to take time. i mean i don’t think i’ve had an acalc assignment i’ve spent less than an hour on, at least not recently (albeit i am always distracting myself and attempting to multitask)

1 Like

The first one was really easy but because of my inability to know time IDK if I spent more than an hour on it

1 Like

if its a misc it doesnt go through review

2 Likes

The second one had the taylor series problem (I was wrong, not all the derivatives had sin in them. You were legit supposed to do a bunch of computation out)

1 Like

however based on that description you just gave i believe they’ll require an additional host beside you

1 Like

Not by just doing normal taylor series expansion but by using the expansions for sin(x) and such to multiply a bunch of wrecthed polynomials. I got halfway through it but I was like no surely this is too wretched

1 Like

i think our definitions of acalc are different

1 Like

Oh this is the vector calculus class lol they call it something else

1 Like

when i say acalc i mean what my university calls real analysis for some reason

2 Likes

i feel it takes me like. a combined 10 minutes to figure out the trick to the acalc problems but then it takes at least an hour to figure out how to articulate that trick into like. words.

1 Like

Convergence of weird bizarre university class names

1 Like

Prove that the sequence of our universities weird class names converges.

2 Likes

Eventually they run out of strings of letters to name things

1 Like

I’m gonna be up sooo late tonight I took my meds literally 3 hours late

1 Like

Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the sell

Anyone of you is affected how the body is REALLY sensitive to what position you have when aligning your head against the pillow and the rest of your body?

1 Like

it’s more of “i need a second pair of eyes to ensure it’s not just schizophrenic rambling” review then a review review

3 Likes