17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

not me

Swimshirts are OP

1 Like

Connections
Puzzle #468
:purple_square::purple_square::purple_square::purple_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:blue_square::blue_square::blue_square::blue_square:

This puzzle sucked

Connections
Puzzle #468
:yellow_square::green_square::blue_square::purple_square:

Iā€™m so mad I fell for it

1 Like

I looked at it and immediately knew it was bait. And the categories were realy obvious once you figure out itā€™s bait

1 Like

yeah Iā€™m not great at identifying bait yet, and yeah that cats were super obvious.

1 Like

Connections
Puzzle #468

i suck at connections and i canā€™t even tell what i was supposed to trip up on

1 Like

Have you ever eaten a steak before

well you see, i suck so much at connections that i go back around to being the goat. itā€™s simple

2 Likes

All the other chem majors are at yet another ā€œeventā€ theyā€™re always at such events

I loce whrn people call things events itā€™s so funnyā€¦ I understand what they mean but I am not partybrained so I just think of it as a Happening. An Occurrence. Iā€™m at the historical event

ā€¦and i just knocked out acalc hw in what iā€™m pretty sure was less than an hour

2 Likes

See you just gotta believe in yourself

1 Like

Theyā€™re telling me on tumblr I should start a cult

1 Like

this hw feltā€¦ abnormally easy. maybe itā€™s because i finally have access to my good friend the intermediate value theorem, which lets me finally just state things that are obvious sometimes. but i remember looking ahead to that hw set during the last hw set and being like ā€œdamn that looks easy, why canā€™t i be doing that instead of the hard problems iā€™m doing right nowā€

2 Likes

maybe itā€™s because the last homework was on the extreme value theorem, which despite being useful does not let you state nearly as many obvious things. and had homework problems made by supervillains

2 Likes

HAHA Iā€™ve convinced somebody else to start calling objects and concepts their ā€œgood friendā€

1 Like

Itā€™s literally so funā€¦ I am friends with theorems and suchā€¦ theyā€™re my good friends

1 Like

i think i do this independently of you? but at this point iā€™m not sure

1 Like