17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

i feel like a fake bi person now

1 Like

donā€™t worry i almost forgot it

2 Likes

i hate what pride events have become ngl

rather actually having our rights enshrined in law rather than vague feel good shit

3 Likes

yea fair

Iā€™m not particularly enthusiastic about Pride Things theyā€™re not super my thing but they also arenā€™t actually zero-sum with things I care about so I just donā€™t think about it

2 Likes

i went to a pride parade this week and i get that exactly. like it was cool. but the thing I was interested in (street fair) was like 90% people advertising university services or their businesses (like walmart was there for some reason) and like 10% local people doing stuff. except they were all selling the exact same pride merch which is like, cool ig, but im just not into a lot of what they were selling (and it was like $15 for a pair of earrings that could be made for maybe $4-5 assuming youā€™re making each one individually)

1 Like

Lots of holidays I donā€™t care about. Whatā€™s it matter to me if one of them is for gay people instead of jesus christ

1 Like

well you arenā€™t jesus christ

1 Like

And Iā€™m cisgender and heterosexual.

1 Like

My suggested words tried to make me say cisgender and androgynous

1 Like

Pride parades started not as a celebration of victory, but as a part of the fight for equal rights. They were first held in June on the anniversary of the Stonewall riots in New York that started because Marsha P. Johnson (who I believe would have identified as a trans women today) threw a brick at cops. Pride is a celebration of throwing a brick at cops, and saying, loud and proud, that weā€™re not going quietly. I donā€™t give a shit about it being a big party. Itā€™s fucking amazing that we can have big parties in the streets all over the country actually. I only give a shit when we forget that Pride started by throwing a brick at cops.

5 Likes

lmao

gold.

1 Like

new least favorite liquid dropped

tell us mire

dunno what its called i just hate it

1 Like

wow. tough competition for ā€œif you touch this you will dieā€ liquid

mine is blood

close rival to oil

Drinking this lime sparkling water makes me think of eating a crisp green apple