17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

peanut butter if ur allergic to peanuts

1 Like

I leave for a few hours, and benguined goes for the throat.

3 Likes
magnus archives episode 110 spoilers

“hmm… i wonder what could trap this cinematographer into only being able to work with this single strange director that she hates”

remembers the discrimination of transgender people in the film industry

“eureka!”

Hey you DID start it

Willow asked about why people pay so much in interest for a mortgage, and I explained it.

6 Likes

i woudl simply not pay the interest bc im not interested. Idk why people haven’t tried this

5 Likes

either you get kneecapped or you can basically never get anything on credit ever again take your pick

3 Likes

real

credits dumb anyway. WHy pay later when I can pay now

1 Like

incase you don’t got the money now

1 Like

what if I just take out a credit card and a mortgage payment at the same time and never pay interest on either. Whos gonna stop me. That’s not illegal just ill advised

1 Like

one day all of you will watch magnus archives and go back to my posts and recognize my brilliance

we don’t do mid here

hence why ive still been here yes

cash backs!

it’s free money

2 Likes

A friend of mine is really big on groceries. Specifically like coupon hunting. Sometimes she makes net profit on buying groceries. It’s incredible

2 Likes

Like in particular, discover gives 5% cash back on rotating categories and then in a year, they give you all the cash back you earned that year again, it’s really just free money and only people who hate money (or are really bad at not spending money yoy don’t have) won’t use it

They were telling me earlier how they once made $15 in profit buying Ben and Jerry’s and I’m so jealous

Not jealous enough to actually implement these strategies because I can’t go to the grocery store. Im like the opposite in that I only spend money to get scammed

1 Like