17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

rich billionaire gets jealous when other people save very mild amounts of money

1 Like

I can’t understand stores who don’t have a disclaimer that they will never pay people for coupons

Usually the profit comes from coupons + rebates but she has successfully got a Negative Charge On The Actual In Print Receipt before

would you like to buy real estate in saskatchewan

i get negative charges on print reciepts all the time its called returns

1 Like

I knew somebody from Saskatchewan and I hated them so much it ended a friendship with an entirely unrelated third party years after we stopped talking

4 Likes

Yeah but you dont get a chobani yogurt out of it

love this

Well, a related third party, a mutual friend. But still

1 Like

Yeah I do? I buy chobani yogurt, Eat it all, then come back claiming it was empty and that I want my money back

4 Likes

think about it. you can own land there so you can direct your anger more effectively

How do you have the ability to drop the wildest anecdotes out of nowhere?

1 Like

You’re just jealous because somebody found a better deal than shoplifting

5 Likes

no mine are better

2 Likes

Because I’m not embarrassed about anything

2 Likes

Shoplifting at least feels a little more spiteful and satisfying. Yeah it’s cool to take money with couponing but just the pure raw act of stealing out of spite is breathtaking. Had an employee ask me to leave my backpack at the front of a store today. Apparently a policy against stealing. I wasn’t even gonna steal anything at first but that pissed me off so I stole a candy bar which I can’t even eat before my procedure tmr. I just did it to hurt their bottom line

2 Likes

Want to be entirely clear about the fact that I was also friends with htis person from Saskatchewan for multiple years and pretty much hated them that entire time but was still friends with them and liked htem.

1 Like

can you top an anecdote about a bar fight that started over a really dumb topic

Nope. My anecdotes are really quite mundane usually. Nothing interesting happens to me. I just tell them with confidence

1 Like

good luck with your procedure!

1 Like