17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I’d 100% confess to them here if I did, first of all

2 Likes

Shoplifting isn’t a crime-crime

3 Likes

Biggest crime ive committed is shoplifting two juice bottles. They werent for myself, some school bullies were signalling me to do it and i did it out of hope they would spare me a little if i did it for them

Oh actually when i worked as a hotel receptionist i helped myself with a bunch of soda cans over time, mostly because I despised my boss. About 7 or so. Another employee caught me later and I had to buy them back. My coworkers were kind enough to not tell our boss

1 Like

Hows it not a crime?

It’s not a crime-crime

1 Like

It’s too easy

1 Like

not a felony i assume is the bar for crime-crime

2 Likes

Uh, thanks?

1 Like

be nice

1 Like

My first semester of college, the dorm RA reported me to university for attending a dorm party where there was drug and alcohol and I only found out because I got notified of a disciplinary hearing about it. I went to the disciplinary hearing (which was 1-on-1 with some member of university administration), and was like “yeah, I don’t know what happened, but I wasn’t even on campus.” Then she was like “well, okay so since someone else also claimed that, there’s going to be a disciplinary hearing with a student panel.” So a few weeks later, I show up to that with bank statements and a notarized affidavit that both establish I was more than 4 hours away. I brought ticket stubs from the event I was actually at. One by one the student running the meeting went to every one of the students from the dorm, and asked “was there?” and one by one they answered “no. Tonight was the first time we met.” The student panel took a vote, and just let me go right then and there. The RA was there too and didn’t say shit, but was super red in the face. I felt so vindicated and he never apologized to me. Fuck you, Daniel.

6 Likes

sounds like a daniel move

2 Likes

Sorry if u didnt find that funny

1 Like

You’re good, you’re good. I’m just a bit too tired for humor.

2 Likes

Monitor two monitor three monitor friends for you and me…

1 Like

Please do not post about crimes you committed online.

5 Likes

the saga

3 Likes

I love confessing to crimes I committed online in extensive detail

4 Likes

I love you Ash im sorry ;-; :heart: :sob:

1 Like

tutuu after commiting the heinous crime of being slightly unfunny on the internet
wailing_kirby

3 Likes

Omg furry youtubers debating? Do they bark at each other?

1 Like