17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

no fr was exactly what I was thinking. ur posting like I just hit the action key on an 8-bit scrap of paper in a ruined hallway

6 Likes

me and tutuu just shared unbelievable secrets that shall not be muttered by either of our tongues again til the world ends

7 Likes

bro posting a ranma 1/2 gif is NOT helping your case lmfao

2 Likes

whats that

1 Like

Ranma, a 16-year-old martial artist, turns into a girl when he’s wet with cold water. Luckily, this problem is reversible. A hilarious series about love, battle of the sexes and lots of martial arts.

WHAT THE HELL :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

oh

that explains it

1 Like

whys it called ramna 1/2

i get the ramna part

3 Likes

Just noticed how important a sense of community is for me in an online game, whenever i find a cool looking one that works on my phone, i search how big the community is and how they act. I could play the most simplistic and flawed game but if i have some people who feel approachable it’s much better, I’m a very group oriented person,

Even mafia is like this! I’m not a big fan of playing it, played it for 3 years and i can confidently say i never got better at it or leaned any skill other than remembering acronyms, but i still play beacuse of the nice community. Town of salem 1 is the exception tho, okayish community but I’ve learned to love the gameplay.

This is probably a social anxiety thing, someone told me i look like have it, which i think is probably true specially on more closed situations like dms or private chats. (This is why i hate masons, whispers and neighborhoods!)

4 Likes

Bro picked a gif of a “her pronouns are he/him” situation

6 Likes

i love larping as notblackandwhite and making big posts to feel smart :blush:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Im not a girl im not and im not gay even tho i used to have she / her pronouns and i love being soft and squishy and huggly and others to feel nice and and it made me feel nice being treated nicely and but it t DOESNT MEAN I AM WOMAN these can all be masculine characteristics if i do them that means they can be!!! This is new age masculinity you all are just old fashioned!!! U only believe men are hairy and loud and rude and assertive but that old fashioned!!! Welcome to the new age!!! It doesnt have to be like that anymore!!!

3 Likes

May in shambles as he slowly loses the wall posting brand to me

7 Likes

in the fam3 event where we had to submit a quote above like 1500 words i just posted my TOM op

1 Like

totally valid honestly

2 Likes

Ur sweet :blush::heart:

2 Likes

men can theoretically do all those things mhm

3 Likes

nosebleed
haven’t had to deal with that in a while

3 Likes

always a fan of the part where i fail to register it’s bleeding until i’ve already wiped my hand across my face six times and now i have to rinse them off or i’ll come off as a psychopath

2 Likes

girls

1 Like