17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I never did this, however I did get in a dissagreement with the server owner over the rules on stealing (if you can get around the chest lock system it is inexplicably fair game - this means you straight up cannot use dropper/dispensers safely in your builds because of plugin issues which completely busts secure shulker storage)
Naturally, I saw this, and immediately started theorizing ways to break the chest lock plugin and steal all of someones shit. I proceeded to (legally) steal all of someones shit. forever proud of that one

4 Likes

Awww

1 Like

cam on ingerland

2 Likes

Fym you can’t rebuild someone’s house 1 block hogher

2 Likes

i dont mind loose stealing rules but “you can steal from anyone at any time and the chest lock system just gives a way to prevent that on the users behalf” and “you cant steal mobs or blocks from a build” just doesnt work together. You can steal a beacon but only if its not placed down. It would be way simpler to just say Locked containers arent allowed to be stole from and thats it Using plug in exploits should not be fucking fair game

2 Likes

That reminds me I also invented dog teleportation because people were trying to steal a mob and I wanted to take it and move it to a secure location. i proceeded to use dog teleportation to create End Crystal Transportation. And then Warden Transportation

1 Like

Dog teleportation

Fuck you the warden lives in your house now

I also invented block update suppression but in a way which didnt let me do stupid shit tragically. Could do this though

I also had a transparent map board that I used to do this

1 Like

oooh chest lock is funny i abused it once

1 Like

it lived in spawn actually

1 Like

Woagh

why can’t i teleport yet if u invented it thats fucked up

1 Like

You need an owner L

The server i played in had chest lock and claim features, no rules on stealing but also had mob griefing on so i used a creeper to steal stuff from an expensive base once

2 Likes

if the screenshot doesnt make it obvious, its abusing common armor stand plugin mechanics and combining them with pet mechanics to warp Literally Anything

I’ll continue this bit no further for everybody’s sake

1 Like

holy shit aether real

1 Like

the issue with mine was it was fairly destructive in its protection measures. It disables mob damage on that block, you could put an ender dragon on it and itd survive. same with a creeper or anything. pistons fail completely, if you try and interact with, even shift-interact with the object (to say, place a block) it will fail. I had two solutions around this. first of all was abusing insecure endpoints in droppers, dispensers, and public chests. by putting my own redstone logic in the middle (or in some places, by putting literally myself in the middle to pick up dropped items) I could redistribute items in a favorable way.
The other way, which was much more powerful, was to create that insecure endpoint using public transfers. by transferring the ownership of a public container (say, a hopper) to the owner of the target container it would be able to transfer between the two and because it was public it would have no issue transfering to other owner’s containers or being accessed by other people. This was best abused with hopper minecarts as they are able to take items out of chests without being placed directly underneath using minecart alignment and unlike a hopper can be reused and then hidden to be used again. Technically, although the exploit was “patched”, the fact that I still am in ownership of public hopper-minecarts owned by specific users lets me steal from them to this day

3 Likes

Lilith when she gets into a minor disagreement

2 Likes