17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I worked for a finnish company so it was solid

1 Like

there was a “baby factor” and a “big factory”. a classmate recommended me. he was way skinnier than me, shorter, like paper thin. he worked in the baby factor. so i applied for the job, i asked to be placed with him. mfw the boss puts me in the “big factory” with all the burly men. im told “u unload these boxes from this truck”. so i start unloading for a few hours until i couldnt

2 Likes

See i worked with mostly women and my superiors were a short woman and a short guy with a massive beer belly so i even if i was weak it was still good enough

1 Like

To be clear the labour law violation happened before the firing

2 Likes

2 Likes

whaaa what factory was it? im guessing you werent unloading back-breaking heavy boxes? :sob: at least not by hand

1 Like

labor laws are a vibe when you got money

2 Likes

er warehouse

1 Like

They have less ice cream selection than they did before :(

1 Like

whiny kitty~

No i was carring around wire reels i think the heaviest weight i would carry was like 50kg and it was for a minimal ammount of time lol so it was a safe working condition. The bigger stuff u just roll around u just run around the warehouse playing around with wire reels whee

2 Likes

Other than that just making crates and shipping them lol

1 Like

ooh nice heheheh that sounds fun :blush:

2 Likes

White chocolate raspberry truffle I miss yuo

2 Likes

It was really boring you literally go looking for work. I remember organizing wires by colour one day bcause i was so bored

1 Like

hahahaha

1 Like

id love that

the only jobs ive managed to keep were carefree. i lasted 1 day as a dishwasher. i cant handle stress and high-speed work

1 Like

ive only managed to work at a hotel reception desk for longer periods of time. i just sit on my desk and do nothing

1 Like

i basically cant work any physical jobs (like even a waitress) because of my disabilities and also high anxiety

being able to work at a computer from home is basically the best thing i can do

2 Likes

I ate 3k calories today.

It was a terrible day.

I hate being fat.

2 Likes