17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

not very secret now is it

3 Likes

I voted light no on guns i dont think everyone has to have a gun a good hammer can do the job also

3 Likes

secret traitors, however?
wisconsin.

2 Likes

well if you take your words literally their death by the government was a secret

3 Likes

Me getting an IQ increase irl after cheating on the idrlabs IQ test
d21rw9bhboqd1

5 Likes

but the only thing that can stop bad guys with guns is good guys with guns!

6 Likes

cant believe you would slander the cia killing jfk like that

2 Likes

this test is gonna bias towards small states because ultimately the urban/rural divide will probably average things out in big enough population states

3 Likes

:clueless:

2 Likes

I canā€™t find the full paper text Iā€™m so curious

3 Likes
drugs and murder

Kill people with hammers.
Stop using hammers to nail stuff into walls, itā€™s not what theyā€™re for.
Hi. My name is Franklin Hammer. In 2014 2024 I had an idea.
I should kill people!
So to help people, I invented this bad boy. Itā€™s for killing people. Not for nail stuff.
Have you ever killed anybody. It is awesome!
Iā€™ve killed 1000 people. Feels like heroin. You ever done heroin? Itā€™s great, kinda makes you feel you knowā€¦ nice.
So if you havenā€™t done heroin, do heroin, then kill a person with a hammer. Youā€™ll be like ā€œwhoah, thatā€™s like the same thing.ā€ And if I see you using a hammer for anything other than killing guess what Iā€™m gonna do. And I canā€™t get in trouble with it cause Iā€™ve got one of these [Kill People with Hammers Pass]. Government gives you one of these when you make your first billi(on). You can kill as many people as you want. You can be standing over a body with a bloody hammer and a cop could see you, and you can show him this and heā€™ll just be like ā€œyup, alright.ā€
So do heroin and then kill somebody with a hammer this weekend.

4 Likes
true...
4 Likes

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/01461672241255494

4 Likes

My INSTITUTIONAL ACCESS is not working unfortunately. Iā€™ve tried several institutions

4 Likes

4 Likes

I find Washington and Oregon being above South Dakota to beā€¦ a little dubious?

3 Likes

dichotomous classification ofā€¦ honor and dignity?

4 Likes

1998 was a crazy time

3 Likes

i really dont think Oklahoma is that high. it feels like it should be lower

2 Likes

i feel like all research papers should be freely accessible to everyone. there shouldnt be a paywall in front of science. it shouldnt be gatekept

2 Likes