17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

theres only theoretical maximums

3 Likes

nah i think it maxxes out at like 300

2 Likes

Wonder what would happen if someone actually had 5000 iq. Bet they could flip a really intricate cube in their brain

3 Likes

as in they’d give you another test if you reached the maximum score written on the next one

1 Like

well yea but they don’t have tests that go beyond 300

1 Like

i ran out of time for the last ~15 questions and i panicked and shotgun some answers :sob:

1 Like

this was really tough on the time i didnt expect it. i expected a slow and chill experience

100%,,,

finished the IQ test and it just didnt load

2 Likes

nvm

2 Likes

am i dumb for real waaaaaaaah ;-;

i thought … i … that i only say it as a joke … but now … i … dunno …

1 Like

coulda done better got hardstuck on the first “what is the last word in this sentance” one because I thought it said “arrange these words into a sentance” so I clicked it in order but it didnt work. got so tilted. reread and it just wanted the last one.
Which I guess on an IQ test is kinda just my fault

3 Likes

its a shoddy iq test that doesn’t follow traditional metrics thats free on the internet and you got an above average score

2 Likes

15.6 seconds on average per question for 50 questions thats crazy :sob: :sob: how do u have the stamina do like. pay attention

2 Likes

i mean if it makes you feel any better my actual tested IQ (which also means ~nothing) is about 10 points above the internet one and according to lol his is higher too so probably shouldnt stress that hard w/r/t comparison. its also a dumb test

3 Likes

specifically a lot easier if you grew up speaking only english every day. Some of it is just intuitive understanding of vocab/sentance structure which, well, native born english speakers have an advantage on lol

3 Likes

thank you my wonderful friends but im hopeless … intellectual pursuit isnt my forte … it never was … the sooner i accept myself the better …

lol is latvian hes a genius ;-;

3 Likes

omg has he met kristaps porzingis

3 Likes

i dunno any other latvians

3 Likes