17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

…based off that graph

does that test only go up to 145?

2 Likes

I’m posting this despite having gotten 1 question less than Marissa. I hope you all appreciate my growth & strength & bravery in this endeavor

6 Likes

Yeah

3 Likes

okay but in total fairness 1 like / post really isn’t that impressive when i exist

1 Like

and tutuu

1 Like

Also tutuu this is literally like at least 35% a reading speed test and you’re not taking it in your native language dummy

3 Likes

the biggest iq test is the slander tutuu gets for thinking it means anything emotionally

3 Likes

here is an excel sheet of my last 10 posts. the post number is shown at the top row

the red color indicates that this “friend” of mine accidentally “forgot” to like this post of mine.

starting from now on, i will be implementing a three strike system. if you “forget” to like my post, i will color your name in yellow. failure to do so twice will net you an orange color. failure to do so thrice will net you a red color, and you can expect an in-person consultation. think about your actions.

5 Likes

i like the colour scarlet in particular

mark mine as that please

3 Likes

And if I don’t like your post because you’re copying this almost word-for-word from a social media post?

4 Likes

i thought i could get away with it >.<

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd1CBKinF_l/?hl=en

5 Likes

thank you for the kind words ;-; i love you may :heart:

1 Like

NOOO DONT LINK IT

3 Likes

thanks for letting us know, plagiarism checker

4 Likes

LMAO