17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

it worked

both of the teams we had lost to before this (this tourney has 4 people per team and I was IGL-ing the other games not playing) lost to these guys too so it’s not like this is a bad team or anything lol, in fact as of right now they’re in first (two games still wrapping up)

1 Like

Woahh

What does igl mean

in-game leader

it’s a general esports term not an OS-specific one

basically I was live coaching

1 Like

Ah nice

mhm

its like the unused commander mode from the old drafts of tf2 that gave callouts to the team

1 Like

Not to dox myself, but looking at the hurricane tracker, the center line goes right over the top of my apartment lol

3 Likes

Thinking about how my mother’s friend was like one of those Professional College Application Advisors so my mom got her to help me with mine and she wasn’t very, good at her job, or very smart, and so she basically made my application strictly worse, and I listened to her because she did have significantly more experience than me but in hindsight she probably sabotaged me

2 Likes

if you can be bad at your job and make money for it

2 Likes

Then you sabotage May who is trying to get into colleges

1 Like

and yet you got into colleges. curious!

2 Likes

Yeah but I could’ve got more of an ego boost. And hten not gone to the colleges

3 Likes

the good colleges are arbitrary

3 Likes

I knowwwww but c’mon it’dve been funny

1 Like

@orangeandblack5 how do i omega strikers

who the fuck plagerises forum funnies

3 Likes

@Aleph you dont have enough likes on your forum funnies to like my post on forum funnies. get those numbers up before expecting a handshake

i have a >1 likes to post ratio stfu

2 Likes

everyone does that comes with your willow

4 Likes

what happened earlier reminded me that my instagram got banned for suspected ai behaviour

when i told people who kept sending me stuff off instagram their first ask was if i was botting

upon getting a no their second ask was if i was scamming people

3 Likes