17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

most wasted talent ever dude could have been one of the best players ever

now we are stuck with domidas sabonis

1 Like

hes decent but when he plays for the national team he always seems ass
random lithuanian dudes play better than him, team with no sabonis beats usa and gets like 6th place in the world then when sabonis steps in the court we lose to puerto rico and dont make it out an easy group stage

counter point
those puerto ricans can hoooop hoop

i saw him live christmas 2016 and remember thinking that the dude was super ass and would be out of the league in like 3 years. shows what I know lol

1 Like

if we had valanciunas instead of sabonis we would have won easy. sabonis doesn’t fit for an european game he needs super athletic speedy gonzales guys he can give the ball to

if he was on a team like south sudan or team usa he would thrive but we are too slow and clunky

he was a bench warmer for a while then started getting special treatment when he hit some success on the nba. was still bad and outshined by regular guys who play in lithuanian leagues

1 Like

yeah I can see it. It’s also a completely different style of basketball so these random euro guys are gonna be accustomed to playing whereas NBA guys are gonna be used to more selfish NBA play

1 Like

i like watching euro games cuz its refreshing but I also watch random nba reg season games a lot so I think I just like to watch basketball

1 Like

sport

1 Like

in the military i religioulsy watched the euroleague (sadly the lithuanian team is dogshit and our best player is a latvian guy)
for nba i usually watched the highlights and read whatever articles popped up in the morning

3 Likes

idk how they let you in the military im convinced youd do a little bit of trolling and assassinate someone because you were bored

7 Likes

they aren’t very thorough. they did some personality quiz and the psychology guy just said ‘‘oh you wrote that you don’t like social interaction and people’’ and i just said ‘‘it doesn’t affect my life negatively’’ and they just went oh ok go ahead you may now receive a loaded gun after a little bit of training

3 Likes

how do people watch the nba reg season

1 Like

actually how do people watch the mlb reg season shit god i’m a degenerate

1 Like

id watch the nba if it was on tv and not on at like 2 am my time

i know some of my friends in school were religious about it and hearing them say they woke up at 4am to watch the games was a dealbreaker

2 Likes

ngl
radio broadcasts are goated

there was one guy who was getting bullied because he was lazy and incompetent and being an ass about it

im genuinely surprised he didnt blow someone’s brains out

i was friendly with him and we gave eachother chocolates regularily so i would have been fine but im surprised how un thorough they are

3 Likes

met some interesting people

one guy was a satanist and a gooner, and everyone kept mixing us up because we looked really similar (he was slightly taller)

we were great friends

3 Likes

holy fuck you met tutuu

5 Likes