17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Ouch.

1 Like

Is this the same as the one from before or another one?

1 Like

before

1 Like

Oh thats good :P

look all im saying is you shouldn’t be getting owned by the self proclaimed averagemaxxer

4 Likes

I used to think so too. I still do, I just used too, too.

1 Like

mind you above average on fol is literally being the nerdiest nerd youre in the major leagues here

5 Likes

Then stop owning me!!!

1 Like

I read this post about 5 times. There are so many ways to decipher it. Did you put in a little play on words? Too too?

like averagemaxxing lilith just turbod a test because She was thirsty and experienced zero consequences for it

4 Likes

I used to think I was smarter than everyone else. I still do, but in the past it was true that I thought I was smarter than everyone else. It’s not a play on words, it’s just using the word too twice

1 Like

to tutuu youre practically shakespeare rn dw abt it

1 Like

I hath used to bethink i wast cunning’r than ev’ryone else. I still doth, but in the past t wast true yond i bethought i wast cunning’r than ev’ryone else. It’s not a playeth on w’rds, it’s just using the w’rd too twice

1 Like

Oooh what youre saying is you think its true that you were smarter in the past. I was confused, I thought youre saying that you still think youre smarter in the present moment, but also no longer believing it, and I was confused at the seeming contradiction

Hahahahaha aaaaa :confounded:

No I’m saying that I think I’m smarter than everyone else but I also thought I was smarter than everyone else in the past

1 Like

Now im completely lost. Sorry. Ill reread again from the start T_T

Do you like apples tutuu?

1 Like

OOOOOH i get it now

Yeah! Do you?