17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Tomatoes are a vegetable in a culinary sense u put them in salads with onions and u put salt and dressing on them or in savory dishes. If u put tomato in a fruit salad i will send you to Jesus. Same with cucumbers.

1 Like

Apples have about 25 grams of sugar, mangoes have like 46 grams of sugar. Oranges have 17 grams. A pear has 7 grams. A slice of watermelon has about 17 grams. A teaspoon of sugar is about 4 grams btw so many common fruits contain a lot of sugar actually!

4 Likes

Can u say more smart stuff please i wanna read :heart:

What have u been thinking about recently

1 Like

isnā€™t this common with autism?

1 Like

probably but slightly different iirc

1 Like

Lil Monsta reference

3 Likes

Uhhhhhh this came up last night when I was talking to Jenna, but space around Earth isnā€™t really all that cold. Itā€™s about 50 F or 10 C. When you get further away from stars, the temperature rapidly drops, but because thereā€™s no matter to exchange heat with, you only get colder through the heat you lose to radiation which is a slow process. Any depiction of something instantly freezing when exposed to the vacuum of space is pure fiction. In reality, if you were suddenly set adrift in space without a suit, your blood would boil do to the lack of pressure which amusingly the opposite of whatā€™s often depicted in movies and stuff! Event Horizon is like the only movie I can think of where they even try to depict it accurately.

3 Likes

I wonder if I can turn ā€œTelephone Operatorā€ into a mafia role? (Thisā€¦ is reverse-evolution of human ingenuity. It is a de-automatization. :joy:)

ā€œWhat is something players take for granted, and how do I remove that convenience while maintaining the guise of ā€˜a gameā€™?ā€

ā€¦I have an idea: Delaying access to Mafia Chat communication. Players are used to instantaneous responses. What if I remove the ā€œinstantā€ part of this communication?

Okay, so thatā€™s a negative for Mafia. How do I screw Town over? I donā€™t want to mess with day phase communication, since one way of doing so is making PMs which is a hassle to manage. I wonā€™t touch this aspect, at the very least

Decreasing the window to vote would beā€¦ something, but not ā€œfunā€. After the window is closed, the players would only be able to discuss, whichā€¦ ā€œis a thing of the past which is unfun, even for meā€.

ā€¦as expected, I have to make power roles and mess with those instead of messing with something every Town has. To make it fair to the Mafia though, I guess Iā€™ll turn the comm. delay debuff into a role and call it ā€œTelephone Operatorā€.

Now then, what power roles should I make to have Town suffer within an acceptable rangeā€¦?

1 Like

Oooh thats so cool you are such a nerdie hehehehe :relaxed:

1 Like

the practical result of this is that nobody will use mafia chat

3 Likes

I canā€™t wait for the forums to crash again like it did that one time @ranta

1 Like

me & ranta have both individually crashed the forums
both iconically

1 Like

i think theres a way to get this text to go out of the text box

1 Like