17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

I occasionally put salt in my coffee grounds before making coffee. We are not the same.

1 Like

playing the long game. eventually florida will be underwater and then I can watch Magic and Heat games for free

4 Likes

no i mean i was talking actually how do yall watch 82 games of basketball

4 Likes

Who puts salt in coffee :sob: Jenna should ban you from the kitchen

i dont watch 82. Id say I average around 40/season (reg season), about 30 Thunder games, 10 just rando matchups

its called putting it on the TV/computer while I do HW. its easier in Pacific Timezone cuz games are always a reasonable time

3 Likes

Coffee tastes like ass anyway might as well

1 Like

Unless you over salt it, it doesn’t taste salty, but it does taste less bitter. Salt blocks bitterness receptors on your tongue.

2 Likes

real

also ofc your a thunder fan you goddamn [insert insult that would hurt you the most here]

2 Likes

Why drink coffee if you dont like the taste of coffee? I guess for the caffeine. Wouldnt caffeine pills be less of a hassle than salted coffee? I suppose swallowing a pill is much less fun than brewing and drinking a beverage

I do like the taste. Adding salt to the grounds just emphasizes tastes other than bitterness. I don’t always do it either.

2 Likes

Ahh okii :blush::heart:

how do you survive being a thunder fan in the state of washington anyway

1 Like

what must I do as a Ms fan to be happy

1 Like

im lucky most people I meet dont, like, actually remember what it felt like to have the sonics

still get plenty of hate comments towards thunder gear lmfao

3 Likes

guys i need help confessing my feelings to someone online

4 Likes

tell them straight up dont be a pussy

4 Likes

how do i tell tutuu (fol :nauseated_face: )i feel nothing but hatred for him and i wish i could throw bricks at him from my phone?

6 Likes

Basketball … Basketball … People always used to ask me if i played basketball

1 Like

people ask me MORE if i play basketball. Its never ever ending

2 Likes

what if we put our beds next to each other in minecraft haha jk unless

4 Likes