17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

Hit your own car when you get one

2 Likes

I cant drive i failed my exam twice and my lessons multiple times. I gave up

1 Like

also unsurprising

2 Likes

I drank beer early. (around 10 year old my father gave me a cup…) I hate its bitter taste to this day.

I’m fine with literally any other alcohol, but I hate beer to the core.

3 Likes

Nothing surprises you. You think you have me all figured out. But you couldnt be more wrong … I am an enigma filled with secrets and mysteries. You dont know anything about me …

2 Likes

@Daeron i am going to pour water on your dumb head

6 Likes

Excuse me MTG opposers, could you make it sunny here where i live? Thank you

3 Likes

i mean beer tastes like piss so not surprising

3 Likes

1 Like

goated drink

1 Like

I wasnt the biggest fan of beer. Im neutral on it now, the normal light beer. I quite like dark beer its usually extra sweet. This one brand i like has a decent amount of sugar and tastes a bit like chocolate or caramel i forgot. In addition to the beer. Its 6.5% alcohol but it doesnt feel like it because of the sweetness

1 Like

This is what goes on in your small head 24/7

Did u guys know beer was a massive cultural aspect in ancient egypt. Running out of beer was a valid excuse for people to skip work. They took the day off to brew more

1 Like

i mean yeah it was booze or shitwater generally

one didn’t kill you

1 Like

I dont think that they were living in slums for antiquity standards. They had plenty of milk too, and imported wine

basically tldr you do not wanna be a BC girlie you’d get murdered by the water

1 Like

I never drank piss, so I didn’t know yet that they taste alike.

1 Like

2 Likes

I should find a girlfriend who will duo with me in league of legends. We can be a cute e-couple. She can play support and i will play AD Carry. Wish me luck guys

I cant believe I say some of the things I say