17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

good luck on your finals!!! :heart:

1 Like

tutuu how have you been

1 Like

@Luka
rate the deck teehee (ignore the banned cards teehee)

2 Likes

hi latte

hi pith

how are you

dizzy but otherwise alright
how are you

1 Like

yeag

1 Like

splendid?

sure

1 Like

fine! chilling :P how about you dear? :heart:

i said how i felt a bit above

1 Like

i love you! :heart:

who is the foler who scares you the most guys? for me its daeron. i didnt use to be afraid of him. i used to laugh at him, i thought he’s pathetic and a dork. but then i saw him talking calmly and sternly with punctuation and capitalization (my sworn enemy) and he was stern in that one mafia game where he modkilled a wrongdoer. i was terrified ever since. i almost cried and wanted to apologize to him and whine to bribe him to get on his good side so he doesnt mess with me

3 Likes

youve made several wrong judgements in your life and this is one

3 Likes

the logical answer would probably be orangeandblack5
but none of us are really scary

1 Like

im wrong to think he’s pathetic or wrong to not think he’s pathetic?

i think orange is harmless. what would he do to you? at most he says stuff you disagree with. i havent seen him insult or rage. he also looks skinny and smol and fluffy irl. what is the worst he can do to you, hug you to death?

1 Like

yeah like jester is a bad role

1 Like

i think not knowing how people are like makes them scarier to you. i used to be a bit scared of arctic in fam3. he was so different. and then i saw he’s completely different. daeron said he looks like this

(on the left)

there is no way i would ever be afraid of someone who looks like that, but i just cant imagine him looking like that. he is very scary in my mind. tall and buff and with a lot of strength and he’d kill me if he wanted to. coz he talks like that. dangerous aura