17776th poster gets a cookie (cookie thread (Part 7))

i got a warning for a trust fall game very early on my fol career

3 Likes

Like, the main differences are a more detailed/fun pattern for the kimono and the green and yellow in the obi, both of which I think look cuter than the original and would definitely keep in even if I had full control. The style is, like, meh, it’s pretty Generic Anime and doesn’t have a ton of personality to it, but the LoRA for her appearance is great

1 Like

Hey I don’t have any warnings

1 Like

welcome to the ishmael experience i will be swapping pfps weekly

3 Likes

i haven’t got a warning either unless i count that time marl dm’ed me during a game when i told gorta to stfu

1 Like

“treat people the way you want them to treat you” - i abide by this a lot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well I got asked why I deleted a post once (accidental double post) and I also got like "hey be nice"ed for a post and then I provided the context which showed it was obviously a joke and then got told oh lol it’s fine. But other than that #nowarnings

2 Likes

i also got town of salem warnings, the only one i can renember is siding with the arsonist f3 as medium to lynch amne surv

3 Likes

I got a warning for a game I hosted

5 Likes

something something dead cap hit

1 Like

whos the lady in your avi? she has a business suit. the art style looks korean from a web comic

I wonder why

1 Like

It was a normal game so I’m still unsure

3 Likes

you paid the terrible human being 230 million guaranteed you reap the reward

1 Like

did he dm you inviting you for a cuppa tea?

1 Like

mod abuse

1 Like

i hope i’m allowed to send this it’s too funny not to

3 Likes

Gorta

1 Like

marl’s not a mod anymore it’s public domain now

4 Likes

This is indisputably true

1 Like